Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quotin' Quotables Challenge

People have said--and will say some incredibly creative and inspiring things, capable of changing our lives, or at least making us laugh. :-)

My challenge to you is to list a great quote that has changed your thinking, made you smile, or inspired you in some way.  That's not all, though!  You'll need to find an image--whether it be from google images or flickr that relates to your quote in some way.

Don't forget to give credit where credit is due!  The author will need to be listed as well.  Thanks so much!


"No matter what I do my dentist always hurts my fillings."
 Alberto Nikas , Computer Scientist





6 comments:

  1. Okay, I must apologize for that quote and photo, but my thoughts are on teeth this week, and also on trying to keep a sense of humor! Cole gets braces this week, and Dylan gets his wisdom teeth pulled very soon as well! I hope they don't see this page! :0) Shhhhh! ~Mrs. Griess

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Nobody who ever did their best regretted it."
    -George Halas
    I did this quote because I was searching for volleyball quotes and I really like this one because my coach says this a lot!!! If you don't know already, I love volleyball and I'm trying out for Club Volleyball on the 25th of October! Wish me Luck!!!!
    ~Hannah I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote, Hannah! I think this one will inspire me personally a great deal as I finish my Masters degree. Thanks so much. Keep us posted on how you do with Club Volleyball try-outs! Good luck!

    Mrs. Griess

    ReplyDelete
  4. A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me.

    Abraham Lincoln

    i couldnt figure out how to put the picture on i was going to do one a mixture of obama and lincoln. i found this quote to be amusing! watch out boys!! :}

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok for my volleyball try outs...i missed them!! but it was only because i got h1n1 and couldnt go. it really stinks. im hoping that possibly the coach will let me try out some other time. :(
    ~hannah i.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh im sorry. i think i may have had h1n1 a couple of weeks ago its not fun!
    anna:{

    ReplyDelete