Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Social Studies: The Ice Man visits our classroom!?


Great Ice Man Information!

Students--here's your challenge!  Teach your parents and family members about the Ice Man, Otzi!  This is just one website I located documenting Otzi's ability to teach us, even though he cannot actually tell us how he passed away.

Like we did in our fantastic classroom discussion, talk with your parents and family members about how you think Otzi arrived where he did, how he died, and how he managed to be preserved so well for over 5,000 years.  What an amazing discovery!

4 comments:

  1. The Iceman is so cool but so gross at the same time!!!!!! I think it is really cool that scientists are able to figure so much out from a little information. But I would never, ever, ever, want to become someone who is in the place as the Iceman for a job!! :)
    ~Hannah I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ice man is very interesting i like learning about stuff that was found in the past like that article about the time capsule!! For some weird reason i do not find it really gross! I agree with you hannah about not wanting to have that job!! And I REALLY would not want to die like that! :}

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is so cool learining about the iceman!!!!!!! thank u for teaching us about it. I hope your feeling better!!!!!!!!!!=)

    kaylee=)

    ReplyDelete